Crab and shrimp mayonnaise ingredients:
- 250g fresh white crab meat
- ½ bunch chopped dill
- 75g mayonnaise
- Lemon juice
- 100g brown shrimps
- Mix all of the above ingredients to make a crab and shrimp mayonnaise.
Remaining recipe ingredients:
- 1 cooked lobster, shelled and sliced
- Oysters gently steamed until the shells open
- 1 orange
- Crispy croutons
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- 1tsp ground Nori seaweed sheets
- 25g garlic butter
- 25g parmesan
- 25g fresh breadcrumbs
- Mix 25g of garlic butter with a teaspoon of ground Nori seaweed sheets. Remove the top half of the oyster shell and cover the oyster with the seaweed butter. Mix together 25g of fresh grated parmesan and 25g of fresh breadcrumbs, sprinkle this over the nori butter then lightly grill the oyster.
- Arrange all of the ingredients in an attractive manor on a plate together with the crab and shrimp mayonnaise.
Recipe kindly supplied by Bailiffscourt Hotel & Spa.