Whatley Manor is closed on 24th, 25th and 26th December and will reopen on 27th December for their Twixmas break.
Arrival Tuesday 27th Dec for 3 nights, this break includes:
Our Twixmas break has been designed to allow you to rest and recharge in the bit in-between. Relax in the spa, unwind in our lounges, linger longer in bed, settle down by the fireside should you wish and dine most splendidly each evening.
- Overnight accommodation each evening
- Festive Afternoon Tea on arrival
- Dinner in Grey’s on the Tuesday evening
- Dinner in our Michelin Starred restaurant ‘The Dining Room’ on Wednesday evening
- Dinner in Grey’s on Thursday evening
- Group wine tasting experience during your stay
- Full use of the spa
- Bottle of Gusbourne in your room on arrival
From £2,062.00 for a classic room for 3 nights based on two guests sharing and inclusive of VAT. There is a 30% deposit payable at the time of booking and 72 hour cancellation policy
New Year’s House Party 2022 – Arrival on 30th December departure on the 2nd January
Friday 30th December
- Arrive at your leisure where a chilled bottle of Gusbourne English Sparkling wine, festive fruit plate and treats awaits in your room
- Join us in the Drawing Room for afternoon tea while listening to our musical entertainment
- Chefs menu will be served in the Dining Room
Saturday 31st December – New Year’s Eve
- Begin the day with your choice of breakfast items from our menu
- A light lunch is available for you to enjoy at your leisure
- Afternoon, enjoy a spirit tasting hosted by our bar team
- Begin the evening with an English Sparkling wine and canapé reception while listening to our Jazz band
- A five-course Black Tie Gala dinner with selected wines is served
- After dinner – dancing in the Drawing Room
- Just before midnight, join us on the terrace enjoy our spectacular fireworks display with a glass of Gusbourne English Sparkling wine to toast the New Year
- The party continues
Sunday 1st January – New Year’s Day
- Begin the New Year with a Champagne breakfast
- Take a trip to the local Westonbirt Arboretum and enjoy a reviving walk around the magical woodland
- Hot soup, snacks and mulled wine on your return
- Make your way over to the cinema and settle down to watch a movie with popcorn snacks
- Enjoy a relaxed dinner served in Grey’s with our resident Jazz duo ‘Gilmore & Jazz’
Monday 2nd January
- Complete your stay with your final Whatley breakfast served
- Depart at your leisure
Classic Room £3,690
Superior Room £3,990
Junior Suite £4,420
Grand Suites £5,200
Rates are per room per stay based on two guests sharing and include the ‘New Year Celebration’ package, full use of Aquarias Spa and vat. Additional guests and sole occupancy rates on application.
Dogs are charged at £300 each and include the provision of a luxury dog basket, food and treats during your stay. Dog friendly rooms are subject to availability.
Terms and conditions apply.
10% discretionary service charge is added to the final bill and is shared amongst the team.
We require a 30% deposit to confirm your reservation at the time of booking.