After the long days of January, it must be time to treat yourselves to luxury and relaxation!
Enjoy full use of the award winning spa including swimming pool, hydro pool, monsoon showers, thermal suite and outdoor hot tub as part of your stay.
Picture yourselves sinking back into the toasty infinity edge pool in the Spa Garden at Rockliffe Hall, surrounded by the elements and enjoy a feeling of tranquillity that will leave you feeling rested and rejuvenated.
In the evening, dine in one of the three restaurants or take advantage of your bedroom with a room service meal served straight to your door – you don’t even have to dress up for dinner!
Stay for two wondrous nights and enjoy an upgrade to a luxury New Hall bedroom with stunning views of the surrounding resort and a two course dinner in the Brasserie.
Executive Chef Aaron Craig is passionate about good quality ingredients which are as local as possible – fish from the North Sea, game from the Yorkshire estates and meat from Country Valley in Neasham as well as many ingredients from here at the Rockliffe estate.
This break includes:
- Accommodation in a Tiplady Lodge Bedroom
- Use of the spa facilities including swimming pool, hydro pool, monsoon showers, thermal suite and outdoor hot tub from check-in until check-out
- A two hour Spa Garden experience
- Access to the new wonderland of curiosities, Mischmasch, including tennis courts, curious cabins, adventure play and wildlife nature trails
- Fluffy robes and slippers provided throughout your stay
- Full choice of breakfast in the Orangery
- Added extras two nights – upgrade to a New Hall bedroom and two course dinner in the Brasserie
From £165 per room per night for a two night stay or £190 per room per night for a one night stay
This package is available Sunday to Thursday from Sunday 3rd February 2019 until Sunday 31st March 2019, subject to availability and excluding public holidays. Please note this package is to be fully pre-paid at the time of booking, which is non-refundable and non-transferable.