The ultimate break for mothers-to-be in need of some specialist TLC
Taking your bump on a babymoon has become a rite-of-passage for mothers-to-be in need of some well-earned care and attention – along with partner or friend you can indulge in a relaxing retreat in partnership with luxury maternity brand Jem + Bea. This pampering pre-baby break combines the extraordinary power of floatation therapy and a nurturing pre-natal massage, with a relaxing overnight stay. You will leave with the gift of a stylish Jem + Bea bag and a luxurious Elemental Herbology Tree of Life balm to enjoy at home. This is the ultimate baby-moon break for mothers-to-be looking to de-stress, relax and unwind before embarking on the next chapter….
- One night’s accommodation for two people including Full English breakfast
- Delicious three course dinner – prepared using the finest locally sourced ingredients
- Sports luxe style Jem + Bea Lola bag
- Elemental Herbology Tree of Life balm – the ultimate multi-purpose balm
- Pre-natal spa treatment – a remedial and calming massage developed especially for pregnancy
- 30 minute Isopod Float, enabling you to float effortlessly and peacefully
- Full use of the spa facilities and swimming pools
From £485 based on two people sharing a Cuckfield Room (double or twin) with single occupancy rates from £420. Upgrade to a Spa Suite (double or twin) for £555 for two, with single occupancy rates from £490.
Terms and conditions
Please note this package needs to be booked in advance and is subject to availability and we recommend booking spa treatments prior to arrival
Treatments included are for one person. Please note that in the event that the isopod floatation tank is unavailable due to essential maintenance, a 25 minute treatment will be offered instead.