The best part about visiting Cornwall in the autumn and winter is getting cosy inside our grand hotel and watching the wild weather outside.
Storm watching at The Headland provides an extraordinary experience, alongside the comforts of an individually designed bedroom, indulgent dining in three of our restaurants, five-star pampering in The Headland Spa and complimentary use of our brand new Aqua Club with six pools.
Book this package and you will receive:
- Three nights in a beautifully designed bedroom
- Full Cornish breakfast each morning
- Three-course dinner in The Samphire Restaurant on the first night
- Two-course lunch in The Deck on your second day
- A delicious afternoon tea for two in The Samphire on your third day
- Complimentary use of our award-winning spa facilities including a pool complete with bubble seats and swan neck jet, hot tub and aromatherapy showers
- Complimentary access to our brand new £10 million Aqua Club with six pools and a sun terrace overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
Prices start from £739.00 (based on two adults sharing a Coastal Room for three nights, not available for The Headland Cottages)
*Offer excludes stays between 23 December 2020 and 2 January 2021*
The Aqua Club will close from 18.00 on Sunday 10th January until the morning of Monday 25th January due to remedial work