We know that getting a good night’s sleep is essential for our mental and physical wellbeing, although sometimes that’s easier said than done. Experience a peaceful night’s sleep at Whatley Manor with our ‘Sleep Soundly’ package. We will ensure you have everything you need to reduce distractions of your day-to-day and wind down.
Getting out in nature is proven to have huge wellbeing benefits. Take the Yoga mat from your room and find a tranquil spot in our gardens for some gentle stretching. Alternatively head into the beauty of the Cotswolds for a walk in our grounds, or go further afield with maps to aid your adventure.
Drinking a bed time tea can promote a higher quality of sleep. In your room you will find specially selected loose leaf tea with instructions on how to create your own tea ritual.
During your stay make full use of the spa facilities for total relaxation and enjoy dinner in Grey’s Brasserie.
You will find your GAIA bath and body hamper in your room containing; a gently fragranced candle and balancing bath salts; combining ylang ylang and frankincense, for a luxurious candlelit bathing experience. Follow with GAIA’s calming body butter containing coconut, organic yarrow and calendula oils to ensure your skin is deeply hydrated, allowing the body to naturally repair itself during rest. Once in bed spritz your GAIA sleep spray infused with vetivert, lavender and marjoram for a relaxing aroma; on your desired area, over your pillow or bedding.
Just before your head meets the pillow listen to Whatley Manor’s own guided meditation, designed to quiet the mind and prepare you for a deep, restful slumber.
On waking refresh your mind and body with an invigorating shower using the GAIA awakening body wash included in your hamper, containing GAIA’s signature awakening blend and bespoke elixir.
Enjoy full English breakfast, and a brisk walk before heading off.
Our ‘Sleep Soundly’ package includes –
– One-nights’ accommodation and full English breakfast
– Full use of our Aquarias Spa from 1pm on the day of arrival until 1pm on the day of check-out. Check-out of your room is at 11am
– Dinner in Grey’s Restaurant, with a food allocation of £35pp
– A GAIA bath & body hamper including a sleep spray, balancing bath salts, a calming candle. balancing body butter and awakening body wash.
– A GAIA sleep ritual with our own guided meditation to help you drift off naturally
– A restful & reviving selection of fresh loose leaf Char teas along with instructions on how to prepare the perfect in-room tea ritual
– Should your stay coincide with our Yoga or Pilates classes, you are welcome to attend complimentary
30% deposit required at the time of booking, 72hr cxl policy
Available to book from 21st June for an overnight stay on a Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday evening, from 1st September 2022 until 4th Dec 2022.
This one-night package starts from £509.00 per room, based on two guests sharing a Classic Room. Alternative room categories and suites are available.