Of course, because this is Foxhill we’re talking about, you get a lot more than just bed and breakfast for your buck…
- Never-ending cake – thanks to our resident Chef, there’s always something sweet to nibble on, and as much tea and coffee to wash it down with as you need.
- Tipple away – you’ll have full help-yourself pouring rights to the drinks pop-up in the manor lounge. So go ahead, drink as much as is – ahem – healthy.
- Bragging rights – you’re going to want to do a lot of smug tweeting/Instagramming about those glorious Cotswold views outside. Good thing the WiFi’s free.
- Full-on spa indulgence – you don’t just get access to all the hot-tub enhanced glory of the award-winning House Spa at Dormy House, but we’ll drive you there and back whenever you like, too.
- Breakfast of champions – the heartiest morning spread in the Cotswolds, taken in the dining room, on the terrace, while snuggled up in bed – wherever you darn well please.
- Access to the fully stocked Pantry – for snacks and drinks
Bedrooms for just £299 a night (or £409 if you fancy lording it up in a suite).
We know how occasionally you just fancy a spontaneous trip away to the Cotswolds. Well, book one of our hot dates and get and you can also bag yourself a deal too. The only thing you need to do is get your overnight bags ready.
Rooms start from just £140 per room to include:
- Full Cotswold English breakfast
- All bookings are subject to availability.
Just because you’ve left it to the last minute, you don’t have to fork out a fortune – Dormy House has last-minute special rates available on selected dates.
With bedrooms starting at £210 a night for two, you can enjoy an ad hoc getaway with a very tempting price tag…
Last-minute offers include:
- One night’s accommodation for two
- Full Cotswold breakfast in the morning
- Full access to the House Spa and leisure facilities