Get in the Christmas spirit with this Spa Break including our relaxing limited-edition Comfort & Joy treatment. This treatment will comfort winter skin and inspire a joyful disposition this festive season. The treatment starts with a warming lavender poultice massage, followed by a face and scalp massage. Afterwards drift away with a deeply relaxing dry flotation to leave you feeling well rested.
Our indulgent vanilla and fig mud rasul experience is the perfect end to your Spa day. Rasul is a traditional Arabian cleansing method which uses mud, heat and steam. This experience, combined with a day relaxing in our Spa’s heat facilities, will leave you feeling relaxed and ready for the Christmas festivities.
To complete your break enjoy a one course lunch with a glass of Prosecco in our Spa lounge and a 3 course festive dinner in our 2 AA Rosette Squires restaurant before retiring to one of our cosy king bedrooms.
- Comfort & Joy treatment – Includes hot lavender poultice back massage, face and scalp massage.
- Dry Flotation
- Festive mud rasul experience for two
- Use of heat experiences at the Spa – Includes sauna, steam room and experiential showers
- One course lunch with a glass of Prosecco in our Spa lounge
- Robe, towel and slippers provided
- 3 course dinner in our 2 AA Rosette Squires restaurant dining from our Christmas Fayre Menu (available in December only, our fixed price menu will be offered in November)
- Accommodation in a king bedroom and full English breakfast the following morning
- Use of the facilities at The Health & Fitness Club
£440.00 based on two guests sharing a twin or king bedroom.
Terms and Conditions: Subject to availability. Available 1st November until 30th December 2018. Valid Monday – Sunday excluding Newmarket racing, Tattersalls sales dates and special events including Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years.