Awaken your senses from winter hibernation and watch in awe as the forest springs back to life. Wildflowers bring fresh colour across the once barren heathland, birds call from atop the yellow flowering gorse and a hidden carpet of bluebells lights up the woodland – it’s a sight to behold.
An adventure for your tastebuds also awaits with a wonderful spring menu from our NEW Head Chef Matthew Whitfield. Then sink into the comfort of one of our newly refurbished bedrooms to rest your eyes ahead of tomorrow’s new day.
- Luxury overnight accommodation for 2 guests sharing a double bedroom
- 2 course dinner in The Terrace restaurant or 3 course dinner in Monty’s Inn*
- A New Forest A-Z to help you explore the national park
- Full New Forest breakfast (can be served in your room at no extra cost)
- Complimentary morning tea & coffee served daily to your room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Use of Careys Manor leisure facilities from check-in until check-out (located just 6 miles away)
- 10% off if you stay 3 nights
From £249 per room – saving £100
Terms & Conditions: Available Sunday- Thursday (From £249) and Fridays (from £289). Subject to availability. Not available on Saturdays or bank holidays. Prices are per room based on 2 adults sharing a room (single supplements apply).
*Terrace Restaurant is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.