If you’re seeking a cosy countryside retreat brimming with rural charm and taste bud-tantalising experiences, look no further than The Montagu Arms Hotel. For lovers of nature, history and fabulous food and drink, this glorious Winter break is not be missed.
Embrace the great outdoors and amble through The New Forest’s russet lined tracks and taste the season with exquisite fine dining and hearty country pub classics. Uncover the history of Hampshire’s literary heroes or Beaulieu’s monastic past before spending long lazy afternoons in front of a crackling log fire, sipping a glass of your favourite bubbly.
- Luxury overnight accommodation for 2 guests sharing a double bedroom
- Complimentary room upgrade*
- Half a bottle of champagne in your room on arrival
- 2 course dinner in The Terrace restaurant or 3 course dinner in Monty’s Inn
- A New Forest A-Z to help you explore the beautiful surroundings
- Full New Forest breakfast (can be served in your room at no extra cost)
- Complimentary morning tea & coffee served daily to your room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Use of Careys Manor leisure facilities from check-in until check-out (located just 6 miles away)
From £249 per room – saving £100
*room upgrade on first come-first served basis
Terms & Conditions: Special offer valid until March 2019. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Saturdays are subject to a minimum 2 night stay. Single bedrooms are available at a £50 supplement.