Daffodils in the hedgerows, new born lambs leaping in the fields, Easter in April is the perfect time to enjoy a mini break on the West Coast of Scotland. Airds is sophisticated yet relaxed with friendly service. Enjoy afternoon tea in front of our warming log fires. Relax with a good book before pre dinner drinks, and a romantic candlelit dinner.
Easter is the time when the tourist attractions start to open again after the winter, whether it be the spectacular gardens, romantic castles, loch trips or one of the many other attractions in the area. Outdoor sporting activities also take off at this time of year as the weather warms up. Take advantage of our closely guarded secret – the new Oban to Fort William cycle track along the shores of Loch Linnhe.
Arriving on Friday 30th March and departing on Monday 2nd April
The 3 night Easter celebration package includes:
- 5 course dinner each evening including pre dinner canapes and coffee with petit fours to round off your dinner
- Delicious full Scottish breakfast
- Bottle of Champagne in your room on arrival
- A Cream Tea on a day of your choice
- Homemade Luxury Easter Egg
- Early morning tea/coffee
- Complimentary newspaper of your choice
Rates from just £473 per person, for the three nights inclusive of all of the above, based on 2 guests sharing a double room