Enjoy a touch of luxury for less with the sensational spring break at Rockliffe Hall!
Spring is certainly on it way so it is time to get away from those winter chills, book a luxury spring break and get ready for adventure at five star Rockliffe Hall.
Accommodation is provided in a spacious Tiplady bedroom, relax and unwind in the award-winning spa, take deep breaths of the refreshing spring air as you enjoy the view of the resort’s stunning 375 acre estate and tuck into a full English breakfast served in the Orangery each morning.
Book for two nights or more and receive an upgrade to one of the magnificent New Hall Superior bedrooms as well as a two hour session in the stunning surroundings of the Spa Garden room. Add a third night and you can also enjoy traditional English afternoon tea for two in the Orangery on arrival.
The sensational spring break includes
- Overnight accommodation in a Tiplady double or twin bedroom (upgrade to New Hall on 2 or 3 night break)
- Use of the award-winning wellness and bathing facilities including gym, swimming pool, hydro pool, monsoon showers, thermal suite and outdoor hot tub from check-in until check-out
- Full English breakfast served in the Orangery each morning
- Added extras 2 night break – enjoy two hours in the stunning Spa Garden room
- Added extras 3 night break – enjoy two hours in the Spa Garden room and traditional English Afternoon tea for two in the Orangery on arrival
- Access to the 375 acre estate for springtime walks, a spot of croquet or even a round of golf*
- Complimentary bicycle hire to explore the grounds and nearby villages
- Fluffy robes and slippers provided throughout your stay
From £165 per room, 1 night break
From £310 per room, 2 night break
From £450 per room, 3 night break
Prices are based on two adults sharing, upgrades are available from £45 per room per night. The Sensational Spring Break offer is available from Sunday to Thursday until Monday 30th April 2018, excluding bank holidays, subject to availability. Please note full prepayment is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable and non-transferable. Holiday insurance is advisable as no refund will be offered in any circumstance. Afternoon Tea must be booked on the day of arrival. *Golf can be added from £35 per resident for 18 holes, croquet is complimentary, subject to availability.