Experience Clay Pigeon Shooting
Escape the everyday and visit The Relais Henley for a countryside experience. We have partnered with EJ Churchill, the regions leading name in shooting to provide a country getaway like no other.
Combine your staycation in the inspiring waterfront escape on the River Thames with a clay shooting experience at a state-of-the-art facility set in 40 acres of woodland on a stunning estate. Receive expert tuition from their dedicated instructors who are amongst the most experienced in the county.
With packages for all skill levels, whether it’s your first time shooting or you are a serious shooter, EJ Churchill’s facilities offer over 120 clay shooting stands that will test your skills and help you to progress whilst having fun.
The offer includes:
- An overnight stay at The Relais Henley
- Daily Breakfast
- Transfer to and from the shooting ground
- Expert shooting tuition with our partners
- Your choice of either: An introductory 25 clay beginners lesson or An advanced level 1 hour 50 clay tutored experience
- Access to our partners’ Country Clothing Store, with preferential discounts
Terms and conditions
- Pre-Booking Required. Due to limited spaces and availability, we require all packages to be pre-booked directly.
- Blackout dates apply to room nights and experiences, and redemption is subject to availability. As we are working with a partner to provide the shooting experience, we must first check their availability before confirming your booking.
A credit card or debit card is required to secure your reservation however this will not be charged in advance of your arrival date so feel free to make changes to your booking up to 1 day prior to arrival.
Any cancellations received after 6pm (GMT) 48 hours prior to arrival will be charged for the first night’s stay in full along with the cost of the packaged experience.
We highly recommend that you have suitable travel insurance in place at the time of booking