Who needs to travel to distant lands to enjoy stunning vistas, beautiful landscapes and wonderful watering holes? Our Cotswold safari break guarantees experiencing ‘the big 3’ in this area of outstanding natural beauty, all on two wheels.
Our trio of Cotswold gems provide some well-deserved luxury and ‘feet off the pedals’ relaxation after a day of cycling the countryside. Our cycling friends at Wild Carrot have done all the hard work organising bikes and the best routes with suggested stop offs and they will even accompany you if you fancy a more guided ride with nuggets of history and knowledge thrown in. You’ll understand why the Cotswolds is the exploring centre as you gently roll through honey stone villages and picture postcode scenery.
This is how we see it… although this can be bespoke to suit you!
Available daily, subject to availability in each hotel
- A night in the each of ‘the big 3’ (Calcot & Spa, Barnsley House and The Painswick)
- Wild Carrot bike rental (electric available with bike storage at each stop off)
- Full Cotswold breakfast awaits you each morning.
- As much spa time as you like during your stay at Calcot & Spa.
- Private use of The Cinema at Barnsley House – popcorn included!
Additional extras… we can also organise guided bike tours with Wild Carrot and make dinner and spa bookings.
From £380 per room per night based on double occupancy