Celebrate the festive season in style with a three-night Christmas break at Seaham Hall. Christmas is all about indulgence, and this package includes lots of little luxuries that are bound to have you feeling merry and bright.
The festive season is all about indulgence, and our three-night Christmas break combines lots of little luxuries to make it a one to remember. From Festive Afternoon Tea to relaxing spa treatments, you’ll have everything you need to unwind and spend some quality time with loved ones. And the best part of all? We’ll take care of the cooking – head to The Dining Room for a decadent Christmas lunch, followed by mince pies and cheese board. The festive fun doesn’t end there either – make the most of the bank holiday with a rejuvenating Top to Toe Ritual in the award-winning Serenity Spa.
Arrive on Christmas Eve and let the festivities commence until Boxing Day and make Christmas 2022 the best one yet. Your three-night stay includes…
Christmas Eve – Festive Champagne afternoon tea served in The Lounge between 1pm and 3pmFive course set daily dinner served in The Dining Room from 6.30pm
Christmas Day – An indulgent breakfast delivered to your suite, available from 8amChampagne and canape reception prior to lunch. A traditional four course festive lunch served in The Dining Room at 1pm followed by mince pies, cheese and charcuterie platter available Christmas night, served in your suite
Boxing Day – Breakfast available from 8am, choose from the lazy relaxed breakfast in bed option or join us in The Dining Room. Five course set daily dinner served in The Dining Room from 6.30pmEveryone deserves a treat so we have included for you one 60-minute Top to Toe ritual per person choosing from Temple Spa or ishga. (Please note that these must be booked at the same time you reserve your stay)
Full use of Serenity Spa facilities is available throughout your stay, from 12pm on day of arrival to 12pm on day of departure.
From £350 per person, per night
Terms & Conditions
- Suites are available to check into from 3pm and we ask guests to depart by 12 noon on your day of departure
- Bungalow suites are available to check into from 4pm, with departure by 10am
- Price is based on two sharing a junior suite for three nights, arriving Christmas Eve, upgrades applicable for other suites types.
- Bungalow price is based on four sharing.
- Price available for single occupancy on request
- Children aged 13 and over are classed as adults.
- Price available on request for children aged 12 and under
- Please note we can only accommodate families with up to two children under the age of 12 in two of our Executive Suites, Penthouse or Bungalow Suites only.
- Meals and treatment times must be booked at time of reserving your overnight stay
- £250 non-refundable deposit require at the time of booking with balance paid on 1st December 2022
- At Seaham Hall, our Duvets are Feather and Pillows Duck & Down, should you wish for an alternative please contact us in advance of your arrival.
- Bungalow suites are dressed with synthetic bedding.