Deciding where to eat can be a tricky business at the best of times. But at Dormy House, it’s even harder than usual. The fine-dining finesse of the Garden Room or the relaxed gastropubby ambience of the Potting Shed?
But there’s an easy way to approach this dilemma; if in doubt: both.
This two-night package enables you to enjoy an evening meal at each of Dormy House’s acclaimed restaurants, with a hearty laid-back supper in the Potting Shed on one night and a refined gourmet tasting dinner for two in our elegant Garden Room on the other.
The Best of Both break includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation for two people
- A five-course mix and match tasting menu dinner in the Garden Room
- £25 food allowance per person in the Potting Shed
- Full Cotswolds breakfast each morning
- Unlimited access to the House Spa facilities, including the pool and fitness suite
Prices start at £688 for two people sharing an Intimate Room. Available 7 days a week.