We are big fans of interacting on social media and would love you to get involved. Whether you’re a Facebook addict, a fair-weather tweeter or an avid Instagram user, you’ll find plenty of exciting and fresh content across the Pride of Britain accounts.
Join us on Twitter
- The grounds of @AshdownPark are the perfect place to lay down and soak in the last rays of the evening sun. https://t.co/yCgsZKpIUS
- Come and enjoy great food, fine wines and flickering candles at @GroveNarberth. https://t.co/fgGROfhkKT
- Coffee with a view at @BodysgallenHall. Happy Friday. https://t.co/kZQOJaLmTr
- To be in with the chance of winning a £250 Pride of Britain Hotels gift voucher, simply complete this form:… https://t.co/RzzEEZAPX3
- Congrats George Orr from Elgin who wins PoB vouchers worth £250 in our July monthly web site prize draw.
- Experience @EllenboroughPk's Lime & Walnut Wrap, the ultimate head-to-toe body ritual to ease the stresses of life:… https://t.co/LBPtf6jA3G
- Fantastic to see @Whatley_Manor & @Hambleton_Hall featuring among the @GoodFoodGuideUK's Top 50 Restaurants: https://t.co/c0OQ7utCHS
- Anne had an utterly luxurious stay at the @TheTorridon hotel in the north of Scotland. https://t.co/qltIOhqYgA
- Many congratulations to @AirdsHotel for winning Scottish Hotel Restaurant of the Year at the Scottish #FoodAwards earlier this week!